What We Do
Create a Clear Roadmap for your Business
A Business Plan will give you four main benefits:
Business Planning Results
Research shows that planning delivers significant improvement in business success for start-ups, raising funds, mature businesses looking to grow and for business owners looking to sell their business.
According to independent research companies with a written business plan have:
Higher Sales Growth!
Higher gross profit margins
Increase in business value
What does a plan need to succeed?
There are 9 key elements to creating a great plan:
2. Flexible and easy to update.
3. Aligned with the team and key business partners
A plan needs to be aligned with the team responsible for delivery. It needs clear direction and execution
4. Online access and a living document.
It must not be a bound document ready for archiving…..
5. Mitigates risk
Does prior history show any issues with skill, culture and team cohesion.
The plan needs to be compelling and inspire others.
8. What If Options.
It needs great cloud based software to model different scenarios and measure the impact of different options.
Our process and systems enable you to achieve all 9 elements.
WE PROVIDE BUSINESS OWNERS WITH THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
Bespoke Business Planning
1. Business Review
2. Planning Workshop
3. Create your Business Dashboard
4. Strategy Review
5. Plan Development
6. Post workshop Review Plan update.
WHY DO YOU NEED A FACILITATOR?
You could just download a template and do it yourself or pay someone to create a plan for you. Both these options may work for you but the following points need to be borne in mind:
1. An outsider will push the boundaries further and raise your horizon
2. You will be asked the uncomfortable questions others may not ask
3. Assumptions will be challenged
4. An independent person augments your team at a crucial point
5. An external adviser will see the full 360 degrees.
If you plough your own furrow you may just re-invent today’s wheel, repeat mistakes, not see the competitive challenges.
Can you recognise your own blind spots?
We will challenge/ debate/ question and create a positive way forward………